July 4, 2012 Leave a comment
Hemphill’s Rugs & Carpets introduces you to the Stainmaster Limited Lifetime Stain Warranty. After you purchase your Stainmaster carpet, visit www.stainmaster.com to register your carpet purchase or to find general cleaning instructions. (Note: Warranty registration is recommended but not required to activateyour warranty coverage.) For warranty service or special assistance for carpet care and cleaning, call the Stainmaster Consumer Care group at 1-800-438-7668. Hours are 8AM to 5PM EST, Monday through Friday. Or, contact by email at: email@example.com.
CARE AND CLEANING OBLIGATIONS
To maintain your warranty coverage you must do the following:
• Clean stains or soiled areas promptly. If the problem remains after do-it-yourself cleaning, then have your carpet professionally cleaned (at your expense; these maintenance costs will not be reimbursed).
• If the problem still remains after professional cleaning, contact the Consumer Care group within 30 days of the professional cleaning.
• To qualify for coverage under all limited warranties outlined in this booklet, you must have had hot water extraction cleaning performed by a trained, qualified carpet care professional, at least as frequently as every 24 months since the date of purchase of your carpet. Failing to do so can void your warranty coverage.
FILING A CLAIM
If you have a problem with your carpet and believe it is covered by one or more of the limited warranties outlined
in this warranty brochure, you must file a claim by contactingour Consumer Care group. When you call, you will be asked
to provide the following:
• An explanation of the issue, what caused the problem, and a description of what the carpet looks like now
• When and where the carpet was purchased, including the retailer’s telephone number
• The carpet style name and style number
• Square yards purchased
• Date(s) and proof of professional cleaning(s)(1)
If the problem is determined to be covered by one of the limited warranties, you will be asked to provide the
original sales receipt or other documentation acceptable to INVISTA which shows proof of purchase and installation
of a STAINMASTER® carpet and of carpet cushion which meets the requirements noted under the Texture Retention
Limited Warranty. The documentation must include the STAINMASTER® carpet name and style information.
You must also provide INVISTA with all related professional cleaning receipts (showing service dates), if required.
Please note that INVISTA will not reimburse you for your costs of professional cleaning. They may also request a small piece (6˝x6˝) swatch of remnant carpet and cushion.
THE FINE PRINT
Lifetime Stain Resistance Limited Warranty (pet urine; food & beverage) For the Warranty Period stated the surface pile of your
STAINMASTER® carpet will resist food and beverageor pet urine stains that occur during normal residentialuse (“covered stains”) subject to your compliance with recommended carpet care and cleaning procedures,shown on pages 1 and 2, INVISTA will, at our sole option, repair the affected area of your carpet containing the covered stain. If a repair cannot reasonably be made,
we will replace the affected area of your carpet. No carpet is fully stain proof. Therefore, INVISTA does
not extend warranty coverage to any of the substances or causes of damage identified below (“non-covered
stains”). The following are examples of non-covered stains excluded from this limited warranty:
• Non-food and non-beverage stains caused bysubstances, including, for example, but not limited to, cosmetics, bleaches, inks, etc.
• Stains caused by substances that destroy or change the color of the carpet, including, for example, but not limited to, stains caused by dyes (such as clothing or food coloring), bleaches, acne medications, drain cleaners and plant food.
• Human or other pet stains (such as vomit, blood and feces).
• Color changes due to fading.
Read complete details: Stainmaster Warranty Brochure
Hemphill’s Rugs & Carpets offers a huge selection of Stainmaster protected carpets from carpet mills such as Moda, Fabrica, Masland, Camelot, Catalina Home and Dixie Home.
HEMPHILL’S RUGS & CARPETS 230 EAST 17TH STREET COSTA MESA, CA 92627 949-722-7224
Serving Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Corona del Mar, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Tustin, Laguna Hills, Ladera Ranch, Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo, Monarch Beach, Dana Point, San Clemente, Seal Beach, Long Beach, Beverly Hills, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Alamitos Bay, Balboa Island, Tustin Ranch, Fountain Valley, Marina del Rey, Three Arch Bay, Santa Ana, Villa Park and more…..